Those big, beautiful trees in your yard might not last forever. Whether they succumb to an infection, pests or inclement weather, trees can eventually die. If this happens to you, you’ll want to hire a tree service in Paso Robles, CA sooner rather than later to remove them from your yard. Keep reading to learn why:
- Dead trees are ugly: First and foremost, dead trees don’t look very good. They negatively impact the appearance of your yard, and can even make your property less valuable if you’re trying to sell your home.
- The tree may fall: A dead tree is also a liability in that it’s more likely to crack or topple over during a storm. In that event, you may need to pay to repair damages to your home after paying us to remove the fallen tree.
- They bring pests: Even if pests don’t cause the tree’s death, they can be a problem afterward. Pests like termites, ants and even rats like to set up shop in the bodies of dead trees. That might not be a problem in the short term, but those pests might eventually invade your house.
- It could impact other trees: If a substance like mold or mildew kills your tree, you’ll want to remove it as soon as possible. Diseases can spread to other trees or even other types of plants, which means your entire yard could be infected unless you act quickly.
- Removing it now is cheaper: Removing a tree sooner rather than later can save you a ton of money in the long run. As mentioned above, the longer you wait, the higher the chance that it topples over and comes crashing down onto your house or car.
Signs that it’s time to remove the tree
If you know what to look for, you can have an ailing tree removed before it actually dies. Here are a few of the indicators that it’s time to call for tree removal in Paso Robles, CA:
- It’s not growing well: The first sign that you should call to remove a tree is if it’s not growing like it used to or if it’s missing a lot of leaves. Saving the tree might be possible, but removing it before it attracts pests or spreads a disease might be the best option.
- Root defects: Since a tree’s root system runs deep and wide, issues with the roots aren’t always easy to identify. That said, you may notice a slight lean to the tree that indicates something’s amiss down below. Contact a tree service in Paso Robles, CA for a diagnosis if that’s the case.
- Missing bark: Trees shed bark as they age and replace it with a new layer. If, however, your tree sheds bark without replacing it, there’s a chance that it’s dying and needs to be removed as soon as possible.
Whether you need to remove a tree that’s already dead or you suspect a tree is on its way out, be sure to call our team at Neumann & Sons Tree Service to remove it. We’re the premier company when it comes to tree removal in Paso Robles, CA.
Categorised in: Tree Removal