Your trees do wonders to beautify your property, provide plenty of shade for your yard and even help prevent erosion. But there may come a time when you need to have a tree (or even multiple trees) removed from your property. This post will cover a few of the top reasons we get calls for removing trees in Paso Robles, CA:
- The tree is dead or dying: There’s no point in having a dead tree on your lawn. It looks bad, and it can even drive down your property value. Your best choice in this scenario is to have it professionally removed, and maybe even plant a new one in its place. Similarly, if your tree appears to be on its last leg, call us to have it removed.
- Pests are threatening nearby trees: There are plenty of bugs and pests that wreak havoc on trees and can even kill a tree in the long run. These pests tend to move from tree to tree, slowly destroying each one as they go. Instead of waiting for the pests to kill all of your trees, be proactive and remove them now.
- Storm damage: Downed tree limbs are very common after a bad storm, particularly if trees are old and weak. Depending on how many branches are damaged during a storm, you might want to consider removing the whole tree. A severely damaged tree could topple over onto your home or on top of your car!
- The tree is too large: As long as it has enough sunlight and nutrients, a tree will continue to grow for decades. Though that might sound nice, it can become a problem if the tree gets too Large trees cause overcrowding on your property, which makes it difficult for all of your trees to flourish. Talk to one of our arborists today about removing those trees that are on the larger side.
- Your view is obstructed: Are any of your trees blocking the view from your windows? If so, you might have to remove one or two of them. Though removal is certainly an option, we might be able to simply trim the branches back instead of taking down the whole tree.
- Encroaching roots or limbs: Going along with the point above, your tree’s limbs and roots become an issue as your tree grows larger and larger. Deep roots can disrupt the sewer or septic system on your property, and long branches may fall on top of your home. Again, talk to an arborist and see if the roots or limbs are too big.
It doesn’t matter if you’re removing your tree because it’s dead or because it’s overgrown—we’re the crew for the job! Neumann & Sons Tree Service is number one when it comes to removing trees in Paso Robles, CA. We have over four decades of combined experience with all sorts of tree work, so you can rest easy knowing your trees are in good hands with our experts. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation!
Categorised in: Tree Removal